Car-and-Safety.com

Honda Vt750 2008 Safety Reports and Reviews

Honda Vt750 2008 Reviews

Honda Vt750 2008 Fuel System, Gasoline Delivery

Honda Vt750 2008 Fuel System, Gasoline Delivery Review #10228417

HONDA VT750 2008 car safety problem was reported on Jan 01, 1901.HONDA VT750 2008, manufactured by HONDA (AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO.) had a problem with FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY . 2008 vt7750c with an emissions recall. consumer states that the dealer stated that they can only take him as first come first serve on saturday. he wants to know what to do to leave it one week day and pick it up. *kb.Honda Vt750 2008 problem was reported in FOXBORO, MA. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. FUEL TYPE: GAS. Honda Vt750 2008 TRANSMISSION TYPE: MAN . DEALER'S NAME: HONDA SUZUKI . DEALER'S CITY: WEST BRIDGEWATER . DEALER'S STATE CODE: MA. DEALER'S ZIPCODE: 02379 .

Honda Vt750 2008 Fuel System, Gasoline Review #10236913

HONDA VT750 2008 car safety problem was reported on Aug 02, 2008.HONDA VT750 2008, manufactured by HONDA (AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO.) had a problem with FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE . sometime in june i bought a brand new 2008 honda shadow spirit vt750c2 from dryer honda south in new whiteland, in. after about a week i noticed that there was gas leaking onto the engine and a housing that was next to the engine. i found online a recall for that particular bike that was for a gas leak. i brought the bike back to dryer and showed them the spots on the bike where the gas was leaking. after keeping the bike for a couple of hours they told me that they could not find a leak. i mentioned to them that i saw a recall online for a gas leak and they assured me that they did the recall before i purchased the bike. the next time i rode the bike i noticed new spots on the housing, i knew this because they wiped off the original spots(which by the way did not completely come off and had stained my brand new bike). i had to once again bring the bike down to dryer. upon keeping the bike for a couple of days they told me that they had found the leak and told me that they replaced the entire fuel valve petcock. at least i think that is what they told me they did, for they would not give me any paperwork to show the work that they had done. after they kept my bike for a week the problem was finally fixed, although there are still some faint spots on my engine from where the gas had leaked. my roommate, whose information is attached to this complaint, has recently purchased the exact same bike but in a different color. this bike was purchased at dreyer honda in indianapolis, in. they also assured us that the recall had been done on the bike before it was purchased. however this bike has the exact same gas leak as my bike did. it was purchased on july 26th and after few days some spots began to appear on the housing and engine. it seems that either both dealers did not correctly or at all do the recall on these bikes, or there is another issue that is causing these bikes to leak gas. i'm sure we didn't happen to get the only two bikes that have this malfunction. *tr.0 person(s) were injured. 0 person(s) died.Mileage was 100 miles. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):JH2RC53488K. Honda Vt750 2008 problem was reported in BEECH GROVE, IN. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. VEHICLE SPEED: 0 mph.

Honda Vt750 2008 Fuel System, Gasoline Review #10275450

HONDA VT750 2008 car safety problem was reported on July 20, 2008.HONDA VT750 2008, manufactured by HONDA (AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO.) had a problem with FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE . i have been having problems with my 2008 honda shadow aero and the petcock leaks. even though this is a recall i have had to complain to the bbb against not only the dealership but the honda corp as well and still yet my petcock leaks. it has been serviced several times yet no resolution. i turned this over to a lemon law firm but honda still did nothing about the ongoing problem. the lemon law people have no turned this over to a lawyer and now this sits in a court of law because the customer service portion of this is just gotten too far out of line not too mention...it still leaks i am still awaiting a judges decision as to what might happen to my motorcycle and its leaks as well as a stain case as a result of the gas leakage. any help that your company can provide would be great. i have tons more info on this if you need more info. *tr.Mileage was 500 miles. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):JH2RC50458K. Honda Vt750 2008 problem was reported in CINCINNATI, OH. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control.

Honda Vt750 2008 Electrical System Ignition

Honda Vt750 2008 Electrical System Ignition Review #10276881

HONDA VT750 2008 car safety problem was reported on June 20, 2009.HONDA VT750 2008, manufactured by HONDA (AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO.) had a problem with ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION . tl*the contact owns a 2008 honda vt750 motorcycle. whenever the contact started the vehicle, the ignition would fail to remain started. when she depressed the brake pedal, the vehicle would stall and shut off completely. the failures occurred every time she used the vehicle. she took the vehicle to the dealer, but did not want to use the process of elimination to locate the cause of the failures. the manufacturer has not been notified. the current mileage was 799 and failure mileage was approximately 750..0 person(s) were injured. 0 person(s) died.Mileage was 750 miles. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):JH2RC504X8K. Honda Vt750 2008 problem was reported in CLERMONT, FL. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. VEHICLE SPEED: 0 mph.

Honda Vt750 2008 Fuel System, Gasoline Delivery

Honda Vt750 2008 Fuel System, Gasoline Delivery Review #10319989

HONDA VT750 2008 car safety problem was reported on Mar 05, 2010.HONDA VT750 2008, manufactured by HONDA (AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO.) had a problem with FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY . tl*the contact owns a 2008 honda vt750 motorcycle. the contact noticed a puddle of gasoline on his garage floor which had leaked from the bottom of the vehicle. the dealer informed the contact that the valve in the diaphragm was leaking and replaced it. the contact was also informed that nhtsa recall #08v141000 fuel system, gasoline delivery did not apply to his vin. the failure and current mileages were 1180 updated 4/28/10 *cn updated 05/20/10.Mileage was 1180 miles. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):JH2RC53498K. Honda Vt750 2008 problem was reported in HENDERSON, NV. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. FUEL TYPE: DIESEL. VEHICLE SPEED: 0 mph.

Honda Vt750 2008 Fuel System, Gasoline Review #10524422

HONDA VT750 2008 car safety problem was reported on June 17, 2013.HONDA VT750 2008, manufactured by Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) had a problem with FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE . 2008 honda shadow spirit vt750. consumer writes in regards to fuel valve diaphragm recall notice. *smd the consumer stated a month after purchasing the bike from a private party, he noticed a strong gas smell in the garage. after looking over the bike, he was able to locate the cause of the scent. the fuel valve was dripping fuel onto the primary cover. upon doing some online research, he discovered it was a common problem and there was a related recall for the exact issue. when the consumer contacted the dealer, to inquire more about the recall, he was informed the recall had already been performed on the bike, and he would have to pay for the repair out of pocket. .Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):JH2RC53008K. Honda Vt750 2008 problem was reported in EAGAN, MN. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. Vehicle had 2 CYLINDERS. FUEL TYPE: GAS. DEALER'S NAME: MOTOPRIMO SOUTH . DEALER'S TELEPHONE NUMBER: 952-465-0500 . DEALER'S CITY: LAKEVILLE . DEALER'S STATE CODE: MN. DEALER'S ZIPCODE: 55044 .

Honda Vt750 2008 Systems

Search 1000s of Car Reviews, Recalls and Technical Bulletins
Start by entering a car model, system, manufacturer or any combination of keywords.

Honda Vt750 2008 Reports

My 94 GL 1500 sends off a vibration when you let off the gas...traveling at 80-90 +mph or so it will rumble until you slow to about 60 mph ....a little scary, it makes me think its going to lock up...I had a previous 94 gl that did the same thing

my 2003 Honda Accord started with replacing power steering pump then power steering hose{recall} now I have a leaking power steering rack seems all connected to me should be a recall for the rack also?

Is it possbile for wheel cyclinder to be leaking after only 20,000 miles on a 2003 Civic Honda?

2005 Honda CRV - Front struts noisy over small bumps in road

Since new problems have included pull to the right, grinding noise from rear diff, crack in windhshield all across the bottom of the glass from side to side no chipping just a long horizontal crack just above the dash line. Front struts make a hug

the check engine light is staying on on my cbr1000rr 06.

do you have to adjust the valves and fuel when you remove baffles from a 1995 honda 750 magna????

I have a Honda Civic DX and I wanted to change radio unit. How do I change or take the panel out. Is there a diagram that could help me? Thank you.

I am having the same issue with our 2012 passenger seat.

I also had the flooding issue with my spare tire compartment.  I thought that maybe I had drug the back over something and created a hole.  I had asked my repairman to look for a hole while he had the car in the air for an oil change and he coul

'03 CIVIC steering wheel tilt lock getting loose, can I fix it or's it a Dealer issue? Thanks

every time i drive minsan kumakalampag tapos nawawala lalo na pag smooth the daan then pag di masyado smooth tho cement naman kumakalampag. ano kaya posssible problem? im driving honda crv 98 model

Discuss Honda Vt750

No comments have been provided.

Honda Vt750 2008 Service Bulletins

Honda Vt750 2008